“Azure Administrator (AZ-104)” কোর্স এর 4th ব্যাচের Online ক্লাস আগামি 16th November 2023 থেকে শুরু হচ্ছে। কোর্সটি বিশেষভাবে সাজানো হয়েছে আপানারা যারা Cloud Engineer হিসেবে নিজেকে প্রতিষ্ঠিত করতে চান এবং Azure Administrator (AZ-104)Vendor Exam দিবেন তাদের জন্য.
Training on – Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
Class Method : Online Zoom/Google Meet/MS Teams
Class Start: 16th November 2023
Total number of Classes: 15
Class Duration: 2 Hour Each Class
Class time: Thursday and Tuesday at 8:00pm
Regular Course Fee: 8000TK
This Month Discount: 5000TK
Discounted Course Fee Now: 3000TK
What’s App: /Call : +880 1674-962416
Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
Candidates for the Azure Administrator Associate certification should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Responsibilities for this role include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
An Azure administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing an organization’s cloud infrastructure.
Module 01 – Introduction to Cloud
- Introduction of Cloud Computing
● Classified Cloud Computing
● Purpose of Cloud Computing
● Azure as a Cloud Service
● A Description of Azure Cloud Service
Module 02 – Identity
- Create Azure users and groups in Azure Active Directory
● Manage users and groups in Azure Active Directory
● Secure Azure Active Directory users with Multi-Factor Authentication
● Allow users to reset their password with Azure Active Directory self-service password reset
● Secure your application by using OpenID Connect and Azure AD
Module 03 – Governance and Compliance
- Analyze costs and create budgets with Azure Cost Management8
● Predict costs and optimize spending for Azure9
● Control and organize Azure resources with Azure Resource Manager10
● Apply and monitor infrastructure standards with Azure Policy11
● Create custom roles for Azure resources with role-based access control12
● Manage access to an Azure subscription by using Azure role-based access control13
● Secure your Azure resources with role-based access control
Module 04 – Azure Administration
- Core Cloud Services – Manage services with the Azure portal
● Control and organize Azure resources with Azure Resource Manager
● Build Azure Resource Manager templates
● Automate Azure tasks using scripts with PowerShell
● Manage virtual machines with the Azure CLI
Module 05 – Virtual Networking
- Networking Fundamentals – Principals20
● Design an IP addressing schema for your Azure deployment
● Secure and isolate access to Azure resources by using network security groups and service
● Host your domain on Azure DNS
Module 06 – Interstice Connectivity
- Distribute your services across Azure virtual networks and integrate them by using virtual
● Connect your on-premises network to Azure with VPN Gateway
● Connect your on-premises network to the Microsoft global network by using ExpressRoute
Module 07 – Network Traffic Management
- Manage and control traffic flow in your Azure deployment with routes
● Improve application scalability and resiliency by using Azure Load Balancer
● Load balance your web service traffic with Application Gateway
● Enhance your service availability and data locality by using Azure Traffic Manager
Module 08 – Azure Storage
- Create an Azure Storage account
● Secure your Azure Storage
● Optimize storage performance and costs using Blob storage tiers
● Make your application storage highly available with read-access geo-redundant storage
● Copy and move blobs from one container or storage account to another from the command
line and in code
● Provide disaster recovery by replicating storage data across regions and failing over to secondary location
● Monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot your Azure storage
Module 09 – Azure Virtual Machines
- Build a scalable application with virtual machine scale sets
● Deploy Azure virtual machines from VHD templates
● Choose the right disk storage for your virtual machine workload
● Add and size disks in Azure virtual machines
● Protect your virtual machine settings with Azure Automation State Configuration
● Connect to virtual machines through the Azure portal by using Azure Bastion
Module 10 – Serverless Computing
- Host a web application with Azure App service
● Stage a web app deployment for testing and rollback by using App Service deployment slots
● Scale an App Service web app to efficiently meet demand with App Service scale up and scale out
● Dynamically meet changing web app performance requirements with autoscale rules
● Capture and view page load times in your Azure web app with Application Insights
● Run Docker containers with Azure Container Instances
● Introduction to the Azure Kubernetes Service
Module 11 – Data Protection
- Protect your virtual machines by using Azure Backup
● Back up and restore your Azure SQL database
● Protect your Azure infrastructure with Azure Site Recovery
● Protect your on-premises infrastructure from disasters with Azure Site Recovery
Module 12 – Monitoring
- Analyze your Azure infrastructure by using Azure Monitor logs
● Improve incident response with alerting on Azure
● Monitor the health of your Azure virtual machine by collecting and analyzing diagnostic data
● Monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot your Azure storage
● Monitor and troubleshoot your end-to-end Azure network infrastructure by using network
● Design a holistic monitoring strategy on Azure
● Monitor performance of virtual machines by using Azure Monitor for VM
What Will You Learn?
- Module 01 – Introduction to Cloud.
- Module 02 – Identity.
- Module 03 - Governance and Compliance.
- Module 04 - Azure Administration.
- Module 05 - Virtual Networking.
- Module 06 - Interstice Connectivity.
- Module 07 - Network Traffic Management.
- Module 08 - Azure Storage.
- Module 09 - Azure Virtual Machines.
- Module 10 - Serverless Computing.
- Module 11 - Data Protection.
- Module 12 – Monitoring.